Here we are ladies and gentlemen. Another wonderful month of love, acceptance and of course black history and culture. Last year, URMND teamed with an incredible partner in SyceGame to bring the Love Yourself campaign to life and it was an amazing success. We had pop ups, parties, amazing articles from great writers and of course the black t-shirt/hoodie/tank top that started it all.
This year, we really wanted to turn it up a notch when it came to content and being physically available to the consumers and creators who follow us closely. For this year's campaign, we are linking with the U Street legend Juice Jones and his firebrand Under the Table to create #HypeMeUp.
The phrase "Hype Me Up" is not just a constant motto of Jones, but it is about the importance of connecting with friends, family and other positive like-minded people in an effort to further the conversation of mental health awareness. You never know who may need to be hyped up or need to hear positive words to help them get through the day and this campaign and our brands are here to do just that.
All throughout February, URMND and Under the Table will be having events, dropping podcasts/videos and posting articles in the spirit of being there for people who made need you the most.
Below is the content and events we have planned throughout the month and if you want to be involved please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for all your support and don’t forget to follow URMND on Instagram and Twitter and Under the Table on Instagram and Twitter.
See you soon.
--Ryan and Juice
URMND x Under the Table “Hype Me Up” Campaign (February 2019)
- Every Monday in February: #MentalHealthMondays- Curated Interviews and articles on Mental Health with local influencers releasing every Monday in February (4th, 11th, 18th, 25th) @ URMND.us
- February 2nd: HYPE ME UP Online T-Shirt Drop/Sweatshirt Pre-Order @ URMND.us 8pm
- Artwork by Ryan Brown, Juice Jones and Tarika Campbell
- February 4th: Hype Me Up Pop Up Shop @ Secret Location 7-9 p.m.
- February 11th: Hype Me Up Happy Hour @ Big Chief
- February 13th & 20th: Brand new episodes of "Off the Top Podcast" with Ryan and Juice @ 8am URMND.us
- February 22nd: Ryan Speaks at the College of William and Mary Student Diversity Symposium on “Mental Health Stigma” 10:30am Live Stream
- February 27th: Unreleased “Darnisha” Episode of “Off the Top Podcast” with Ryan and Juice @ 8am URMND.us
- TBD: UNDER THE TABLE PREMIERE VIA YouTube
- TBD: Taco Bout It (Mental Health Roundtable… With Tacos)